It's been a month since we discussed, learned, laughed & shared together. Here comes the summerize of #mcb19 most beautiful moments. Enjoy!
GOOD NEWS: only 11 month left until #mcb20 starts >>>SAVE THE DATE 6.-8.Mai 2020<<<
- 05/17/201925,000 visitors total over three days at MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin and re:publica | Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier calls for digital democratisation | Berlin’s ruling mayor advocates for more courage and commitment to media pluralism and media literacy in opening speech
- 05/17/2019Berlin/Potsdam - Where the beginnings of digitalisation concerned a few millions of venture capital, today entire corporations, careers and democracy itself are at stake. Political pressure on platforms is also increasing, for instance when it comes to ensuring more transparency in user data handling.
- 05/02/2019At MCB19, leading industry protagonists are debating about which types of content are trendsetting and what risks media future holds.
- 04/29/2019#MCB19 and re:publica present their programme for this year, which once again features more than 400 sessions and keynotes.
- 04/29/2019User data as a competitive advantage: competition authority president Andreas Mundt will be speaking about the data power of platforms at MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin