- 04/17/2019At #MCB19 all stage 6 & 7 sessions are simultaneously translated into English and German.
- 04/01/2019Who is in the lead when it comes to attractive, useful and diverse fabrics for the viewers of tomorrow?
- 03/26/2019Sandra Wachter (Oxford Internet Institute), Sarah Spiekermann (University of Vienna) and Lorena Jaume-Palasí (Ethical Tech Society) discuss ethics and technology at the MCB.
The digital transformation is progressing and demands radical rethinking on all levels. Video-on-demand and streaming service providers have been functioning and thinking digitally from their inception. Their viewers have been consuming digital content for a long time and are moving naturally through the digitalisation everybody is talking about.
- 02/06/2019From 6 to 8 May, MEDIA CONVENTION with its guiding theme “Playing for Keeps” will engage with the radical digital shift in thinking.
- 10/16/2018From 15 October, the call for participation of re:publica will be open!
- 05/09/2018The fifth birthday of MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin was a huge success, and we thank all participants and speakers for packed sessions.
- 05/03/2018Die #MCB18 wurde heute zusammen mit der #rp18 eröffnet. Erste Fotos und Livestreams sind online.
- 05/02/2018Happy Birthday MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin: The recap clip for the 5th birthday is online.
- 03/07/2018Two international highlight speakers at #MCB18: Martha Lane Fox and Keiichi Matsuda will talk about a fair internet and hyper-reality.
- 02/14/2018Top-notch decision-makers from the TV Industry promise a lively debate about the television of the future