It's been a month since we discussed, learned, laughed & shared together. Here comes the summerize of #mcb19 most beautiful moments. Enjoy!
GOOD NEWS: only 11 month left until #mcb20 starts >>>SAVE THE DATE 6.-8.Mai 2020<<<
- 17.05.201925,000 visitors total over three days at MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin and re:publica | Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier calls for digital democratisation | Berlin’s ruling mayor advocates for more courage and commitment to media pluralism and media literacy in opening speech
- 17.05.2019Berlin/Potsdam - Where the beginnings of digitalisation concerned a few millions of venture capital, today entire corporations, careers and democracy itself are at stake. Political pressure on platforms is also increasing, for instance when it comes to ensuring more transparency in user data handling.
- 02.05.2019At MCB19, leading industry protagonists are debating about which types of content are trendsetting and what risks media future holds.
- 29.04.2019#MCB19 and re:publica present their programme for this year, which once again features more than 400 sessions and keynotes.
- 29.04.2019User data as a competitive advantage: competition authority president Andreas Mundt will be speaking about the data power of platforms at MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin
- 17.04.2019At #MCB19 all stage 6 & 7 sessions are simultaneously translated into English and German.
- 01.04.2019Who is in the lead when it comes to attractive, useful and diverse fabrics for the viewers of tomorrow?
- 26.03.2019Sandra Wachter (Oxford Internet Institute), Sarah Spiekermann (University of Vienna) and Lorena Jaume-Palasí (Ethical Tech Society) discuss ethics and technology at the MCB.
The digital transformation is progressing and demands radical rethinking on all levels. Video-on-demand and streaming service providers have been functioning and thinking digitally from their inception. Their viewers have been consuming digital content for a long time and are moving naturally through the digitalisation everybody is talking about.
- 06.02.2019From 6 to 8 May, MEDIA CONVENTION with its guiding theme “Playing for Keeps” will engage with the radical digital shift in thinking.
- 16.10.2018From 15 October, the call for participation of re:publica will be open!